Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Dan et Rachel

Photos by Dan Busta.
I am continually amazed by the images my buddy Dan Busta creates. Our shoots are always spontaneous and last a half hour to an hour at the most. I quickly pin up my hair, lay on some lipstick, and put all my trust into Dan. He knows exactly what he wants to shoot and there is never any doubt that each roll of film is a roll of gold. This particular shoot was an effort to capture the collection I made for Portland Fashion Week. Dan and I were inspired by the work of Pierre et Gilles, and I love how the collages play perfectly with the collection's title: Love, put on your faces (a line in an e. e. cummings poem). 

Please check out the entire "love, put on your faces" lookbook. View the previous Summer '13 and Spring '13 lookbooks. And don't forget to visit Dan's website to see his incredible body of work. 

1 comments:

Madalynne said...

Aren't photoshoot a so much fun, especially when you're shooting with someone you're comfortable with. These images are amazing, BTW!